Terms of Reference
- To consider the initiatives of CEN/TC 442 and related institutions like the EU, European Commission, European Parliament and other European and international organisations on BIM or related issues.
- To organize the follow up of EFCA contribution as liaison to CEN/TC 442, and to other potential related Technical Committees.
- To contribute to the promotion of an Open BIM, having in view smart building, buildings, constructions and cities.
- To monitor EFCA contributions to TC/442 work or other TC for the consulting engineering industry to obtain standardization in line with its own requirements, especially:
- To control and monitor the way and the tools to exchange information in BIM
- To consider Open BIM not as a competition, but as a route to elaborate the best way to communicate and to increase the exchange processes productivity
Christophe Castaing (CINOV / SYNTEC Ingénierie) (since January 2016)
Boban Djordjevic (ACES)
Veljko Janjic (ACES)
Michel Bernard (CINOV / SYNTEC Ingénierie)
Stig Brinck (FRI)
Jørgen Storm Emborg (FRI)
Ioannis Ladopoulos (HELLASCO)
Daan Alsem (Koninklijke NLingenieurs)
Joseph Ickmans (ORI)
Ingrid Alvsaker (RIF)
Matthias Braun (VBI)
Maximilian Grauvogl (VBI)
Thomas Griffin (ACEI)
Inge Ebbensgaard (FRI)
Daniel Zignale (OAI)
Szymon Dorna (SIDiR)
Italo Goyzueta (FIDIC)